7 Ways to Outperform Your Competitors with Predictive Intelligence
4 mins read
Every business aims to outperform its competition and stay ahead in the market. As a result, they all devise outlandish strategies to differentiate their businesses. However, it is the same with their competitors as well. Every business owner might secretly wish to know inside out what their competitor is planning.
Meanwhile, many enterprises are now substantially investing in the best BI platform that helps them understand the market trends and enhance their offerings accordingly. A CAGR of 7.6 percent is predicted for the worldwide business intelligence market, which is projected to reach US$33.3 billion in 2025. Getting reliable insights into the business’s future requires the best BI platform backed by robust solutions such as Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, and Big Data Analysis.
One of the major standalone expenditures businesses make is on predictive intelligence. Using historical data combined with statistical modelling, data mining techniques, and machine learning, businesses can make predictions about the future outcome.
How can Predictive Analytics help you to stay at the top?
1. Developing appropriate content: Constantly producing excellent content that your audience wants to read requires a lot of time and effort. Analyzing consumer big data offers insights into the topics and types of content your target audience reacts to most frequently. Moreover, you can also see what your competitors are covering, how their audiences react, and what subjects are currently popular. The best part is that analyzing your competitor’s content published on various platforms also makes it easier to learn about impending launches they might be planning.
2. Enhancing Customer Engagement: Every business can delve deeper into their big data to offer customized customer experiences using predictive analytics and Artificial Intelligence. It analyses the purchasing and also potential trends. This can only help entrepreneurs outperform their competition with more customers at their disposal. It also gives insights about competitors’ high-performing products or services, which received the highest reactions from their customers. Predictive analytics assists in foreseeing the future, including client preferences, market performance, and major trends. Brands can use this big data analysis to target the right consumers and offer specialized assistance and suggestions. It also helps redefine the messaging according to various segments of your customers.
For instance, Netflix uses big data analysis and predictive intelligence to anticipate what its users want to watch next with the help of AI and Machine Learning. Approximately 80% of Netflix viewing is a result of suggestions. The corporation saves $1 billion yearly in customer retention because of its robust infrastructure.
3. Optimizing product enhancement: Closely paying attention to the content on various platforms to understand what your competition plans for the future helps you develop new services that can beat your competition. It is important for companies to review and understand customer feedback on their products and services so they can develop better products. This is where predictive analytics is able to provide insights into all such factors.
4. Redefining marketing strategies: You can create new marketing strategies to attract your customers based on what the competition is doing and the content they are producing. You choose the marketing objective, and predictive analytics algorithms will use the data gathered to determine the best strategy for attaining it. By delivering content depending on client demands, predictive intelligence essentially customizes the experience for the person receiving the information. An in-depth analysis of competitors enables every business to understand the reaction to their campaigns and take insights for future campaigns.
5. Streamlining supply chain processes: Most companies face challenges in managing their stocks, resources, and logistics. A minor error in this area can have a significant impact on the business. Such mistakes can frustrate customers easily and drive their attention to competitors. Recently, companies have been spending a huge amount on managing and streamlining this process, getting the resources and logistics management. However, with predictive intelligence, you can easily modify your forecasting strategy by implementing new technology like machine learning, incorporating external data sources into your systems, and developing partnerships with suppliers. Furthermore, you can analyze and find suppliers offering competitive prices.
6. Employing the best talent: Predictive analytics profoundly impacts hiring and evaluating millions of candidates’ profiles. Predictive intelligence increases high-quality recruits and pinpoints the company’s most robust performance factors. By doing so, your company can hire the best talent in the market and utilize their skill set to the fullest. It also helps predict future events, which helps the HR team allocate their workforce as per requirement.
7. Increasing Funds: Building ties and connections with potential investors are necessary for fundraising. Predictive intelligence’s role here is to enable an organization to arrange its fundraising schedule as per future requirements effectively. This means that fundraisers can reach out to potential investors at a moment when they’re most likely to respond favourably with the appropriate messaging. This can help your organization expand faster than competitors and present best-in-class products or services to your customers.